Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dear Utah,

you need to be warmer. I'm serious. my nose won't stop running & my toes haven't not been numb the whole time i'm here. Also, this might be completely opposite of what i just said, but you need to make more snow. the slopes are waaaaay too icy for my skis. i don't like hearing the crunch every time I turn corners. Not cool. Another thing? You're altitude is way too high. i've had a constant headache while I've been here this past week. Dislike. you make is so hard to work out up here too! I mean, i already have it tough with asthma, but you give me very little oxygen. Grrr.
I think I am about ready to head home. no, i am not looking forward to the lonnnnnng 12-hour car drive, but i want to be home where it's warm & i don't have headaches. I miss my friends really badly. Emsilly is up here at the canyons but i don't have a pass their so my dad won't let me go see her. STUPID! I miss kami & madi. i've just been facebook stalking them like no other. sorry guys, i miss you a lot. Hope i don't creep you out. I miss Brimley. She's called me about every other day i've been here which is awesome of her. I look forward to hearing her voice, i'm serious. she turns my days upside down. PS-when you read this Brim, call me asap. I miss emzally cliff. I haven't kept in touch with her a lot because she's always too busy having fun. whatever, she's still my best friend. I miss mindy! She finally got texting. i've basically been texting her all day. she also turns my days upside down. I cannot wait to see her. I miss landon. I haven't stopped talking to him once since i've been here which makes me miss him even more. wah. He's so cutie. I've wanted to call alyssa a couple times, but i'd figured she's off having too much fun with taylor. Probably. I would be too if i was there. Taylor is hilarious! So is alyssa. so combinding them together is awesome!

Bottom line, i miss arizona. A lot. My head is hurting. I feel sick. I want to go take a bath.
xoxo,
Abigail

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ha nice new blog title girl...sounds familiar :) hmm...