Monday, January 4, 2010

Skool

so today we started school again. i've been ultra sick so if i was going to be able to wake up this morning, i would have to take heavey dosages of nyquil. which i did. honestly, best sleep i've gotten in a very long time. i will probably get addicted to this stuff.
nyquil-cold & flu, I LOVE YOU!
with school starting back up, our schedules got a little changed around. so of course i had classes where i didn't even know where they were located, but it's fine. yeah--i don't know how i'm going to get around in college. i get lost at school all the time. NO.JOKE.
anyways, i have a new english class with my best friend-kamille johnson. seriously, that class is going to be awesome. although my teacher has no idea what's coming for her, it's going to be great! it's one of those classes that is just filled with one too many disruptive kids...like the teacher is always yelling at the class, but the kids just don't care? yeah, that's deff this class. I AM STOKED! one class that isn't dead silent is niiiiiice. seriously, almost all of my classes are dead silent the whole entire period. i know what you're thinking-yeah right!-but this is no joke. i don't talk to one kid in my 1st hour because none of my friends are in there...and i have a lot of friends. major bummer. my 2nd hour has some of those overly-open kids who have to comment after the teacher says one thing, but that's fine. considering i think i was one in elementary? my 4th hour is new too. i'm taking culinary arts. yeah.........what was i thinking is right! lame could basically be written on the door. not to mention, everyone in there turns up their ipods & dgaf's because the teacher is too old to hear anything. not only that, but about 95% of the kids in there are gothic. the kids who wear dog collars & spike their hair up. yes-they are still around. freakkkkky.
not going to lie, i think my seminary class might just be more bomb than my one last semester. i didn't think it was possible until i walked in the door today to find my very good friend, rylee rogers, saving me a seat! AWESOME RY. loves you.
6th hour is the one & only MVT track. so sick. pysch. i'm not sure i want to run distance, but pole vault, instead. would coach alexander kill me? fosho. can i pole vault secretly without him knowing? neva eva. freakin' suckkkkkkks. whatever, distance is my lyfe.

the semester will be...............
interesting.

xoxo,
A

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Abbs...

So I honestly LOL at your blog. I'm so glad I found it! I wish mine was as funny as yours.. its just about my sweet marriage to Ryan!! (who would've thought right?!)

Do you still love me even though it's been FOREVER?! Because I sure still love you :)

get back to me about that one...

--Shelby--

rachel schlappi said...

i am deffff a secret stalker of yours. cool. i loove your blog. super
also
well, quit distance and do the most crazy fun sport of your life. seriuosly. you can run when your 80. can you pole vault??? i think not. yeahh cool. pole vaulting is the bombest.