Thursday, January 21, 2010

Post 142.

it has been raining non-stop. which means it's probably been snowing non-stop in utah. deer valley reported 8 inches of snow last night! like i'm dying. that's SO much snow! bah. i love the rain more i think. i like everything being wet rather than icy & cold. it's prettier to me. anyways! it's been raining all day long. one of the first times, out of all my life, arizona's rain was random little showers. It's actually started last night & hasn't stopped all day.
LOVING IT! not kidding.
it smells good & i don't care looking bad one bit.
I had an excuse to look gross at school today & i loved that. shhh, don't tell anyone, but i hate getting ready even though i usually do it everyday.
i went to track this afternoon & YES, we ran in the rain & the wind. it wasn't as cold as it looked, but it was definitely nippy. i ran on the mud side of the canal with monson, (who i gotta tell you about) and my friend jon lemaire-the-bear. that's what we call him at least. but it was so fun! we did run extremely slow, but slipping all over the place & becoming drenched was awwwwwesome. I finished my run & looked in the parked cars at school...mud had gotten all the way to my cheeks on my face. no joke. it was an insane mud fest to say the least!
but my hair has been looking like this:
It's been absolutely crazy & i can't help it. ps-i didn't cut my hair off, it's in a pony tail.

ok, ok, ok. so recently i've become amazing friends with this boy named monson cowley. he is seriously the best guy friend i've ever had my whole entire life. i just want to let everyone know: NO, we DON'T like each other. got it? anyways, he's just super cool. he's a good kid & makes me a better one. i really love him a lot. like a brother or pet gold fish. he makes me happy when i'm sad. also, he likes one of my girl bestfriends! it's seriously a match made in heaven. my best friends like each other. so yesh, ATuck's best friend list just recieved an 8th member. i think he'll stay the longest out of them all though...sorry ladies. boys are way less dramatic. overall, monson is an amazing kid. i have never heard one bad thing about him & i don't think i ever will.
wanna hear how awesome he is? we got tped while we were in utah this last weekend & my mom offered to pay one of my friends to go pick it up before we got home & guess what. monson did it! he went over there & cleaned out the trees for hours. although some awesome people in the ward did everything minus the trees, thanks ps! isn't that just awesome of him!? if you've seen my house after it gets tped, it takes hours to get out of the trees. no exaggeration, it's nuts. oh, did i mention monson REFUSED to get paid for it? seriously awesome. he calls me his best friend back & i just love it! even though i'm kind of a freak, he accepts me. i couldn't have been more blessed to receive an another amazzzzzzzing friend. Love you 'tom kris paul'.
love,
ATuck

No comments: