Sunday, January 24, 2010

17 Days!

I'll be 16 in 17 days! AHHHHHHHHHHH!
I'm freaking out. Like so ridiculously pumped, it's insane.
On my birthday, I'm going on a group date with a few of my closest girliefriends. One being my best friend, Mindy Marsh. ps, we have the same birthday. nbd. But we aren't entirely sure what we're doing? We just have to find each other dates. But yes, i got her the perfect & dream date. Yeeeeeah, I know. I'm the best bestfriend ever. Oh & does anyone have any cool suggestions for dates? Hmm. We need some.
Hmm. ANYWAYS! besides that this weekend was probably the worst one of my whole entire life, getting your heartbroken sucks, I realized how amazing my friends are. Again. Yeah, what's new right?
But seriously. monson & mindy are the best best friends anyone could ask for. no joke. Having friday be the worst day ever, made me realize how much they really are there for me. When i cry, mindy hugs me & monson sits on. I know what you're thinking--Sits on me?--Yes. It's true. that's how i know monson's being there without saying anything. He's a sweetie pie. He's a boy so he says it makes him really sad to see girls cry & he doesn't know what to say. So he says the way he's showing he's there for me, is sitting on me. And i like it because i don't really like it when people repeat those 2, stupid words, that don't even help: "I'm sorry."
Seriously, those are stupid words when you're crying. Or the classic: "Are you okay?" well of course not if i'm crying my eyeballs out! DUH!
Ok, well back to the point of this post, i'll be 16 in 17 days! Like legit 16 years old. That's 4 less than 20. Woo!
I am so freakin' excited! I get my license the day after, on the 11th, assuming i'll pass with flying colors. But how big is that?! ATuck is ALMOST 16!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: