Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Naps.

So here's the dealio, ya feeeelio. I went over to monson's house today for early release with mindy. yeah, i know...i'm always with them. i love it. anyways, i went over today & we watched a movie. ate some snacks. played video games. i got to be the 3rd wheel, as always. it's my job. but then we wrestled & i was freakin' bomb. even though mindy & monson decided to gang up on me, i pwn'd. obviously. But it wore me out. like a ton. After about 15 minutes of wrestling, i totally crashed. on the floor. at Monsoon's house. ps-i call him monsoon, too.
but yes. legit. i fell asleep on his basement floor. for an hour! apparently i slept talked?! i dunno. but this just goes to show how comfortable i am at their house. also, i love his family. they're awesome! seriouslyyyyy. His brother Cannon, who's 14 TOMORROW is the sweetest boy ever. I totally have a crush on him. it's no big deal.

Anywhoooooooo. life is good. I'm getting better at track. I'm working my butt off with school work & my birthday is in exactly 2 weeks, today! Also, i did baptisms for the dead & felt awesome. Knowing that i'm worthy to be in the temple is the best feeling in the whole world. I reread my patriarchal blessing last night & i love it. Some times i forget about it, but then i just read it again.
Sadies is almost finalized, woo! stoked for it.
xoxo,
ATuck

No comments: