Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Feel Bad...

a while back i had this rant of a post about how mean I thought the cheerleaders at our school were...yes, that's who i was talking about if you didn't know already.
anyways, i just have felt really bad about that recently...like really bad. because i don't dislike all of the cheerleaders. in fact, i don't dislike any of them. even though the majority of them dislike me & i'm unsure why (except for that rant post) they do. I don't ever recall doing anything to them, but if i ever did, could you tell them i'm sorry?
I'm doing this new thing where I try to be nice & patient with everyone. is it hard? Yes. especially my patience. i'm not a very patient person & i'm not afraid to admit it. there's this boy in my culinary class who purposely rocks his desk back & forth so it makes this "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck" noise. yes, you read that correctly. not "EEEEEK," ECCCCCCCK. but he totally does this on purpose just to see how long it takes me & the rest of the class to turn around & yell at him. totally obnoxious.
...i just really wanted to clear the air with all the people i've ever been mean too. I don't think people ever deserved to be yelled at. i really don't. i don't think people should start rumors about other people either. it hurts them WAAAAY more than you think & i can promise you that. My philosophy? even if the rumor is true & you have proof about it, pretend like you know it's not. even if you look dumb because people know it's true, just pretend like you don't know what other people are talking about. look for the better in people. I think that's just the nicer way to go.
Also, make sure you don't judge people as harshly as you might do. It's human nature to judge, but try to be as open minded as possible. just because someone messed up or did something bad doesn't mean they're a bad person. I promise. And even if they are a bad person, give them a chance to be better. because everyone has some good in them...
Sorry for a random rant. I just want people to be more happy, because i know i'm happy.
xoxo,
A

No comments: