Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Thoughts.

i'm assuming more than 50% of the people who read my blog are girls. so we're gonna talk about something only girls like today. The television show, the bachelor.
Wanna know what i think about this show? well i'm going to tell you.
first of all: I think this is the worst show that could ever be made on the face of this earth. How in the heck can you sign up for a reality show that's supposed to make you fall in love?
that's insane right there if you ask me. like legit-insanity. I can't help but to think how ridiculous they portray love in this show. Not that i know what love really is yet, but that's definitely not how i'd pictured it.
Another thing i hate about this show is that every season, everyone ends up hurt...especially the people who don't deserve too. Like a few seasons back when Jason chose Melissa & then decided that he was really meant to be with the other girl within the next month. like, no. that's not okay!
Last thing. My mom & i both think it's absolutely disgusting how he invites each of them into the fantasy suite literally one night after another. I'm surprised no one's reported an STD...

Enough of what i hate, let's talk about the likes. First of all-it makes totally great tv! Jake is the biggest cheese ball ever. he says & does the most weirdest things. he cries like every episode & it just makes me laugh out loud! He thinks he's fallen in love with these women he doesn't even know whatsoever & it just baffles me that he can't see their true colors. whatev, his loss.
Also, i love love love love watching the cat fights. Does that make me sound like a drama queen? in the beginning of the season, they're always the best. when there's a bunch of them talking or trying to prove that he likes them more than the other. plllllllease ladies, he doesn't like any of you!
for real, this is the last thing. I love how desperate it makes everyone look when they go on. if you're willing to sign up for a reality show that is determined to get you to 'fall in love', you must really want love from just about anyone because i don't know how ANYONE could fall in love with Jake. i'm serious.
alright, that's my thoughts on the Bachelor...
xoxo,
A

No comments: