Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ONE FREAKIN' WEEK!

abigail tucker will be turning 16 in exactly one week!
and lemme just tell ya, she is SO stoked about it! as if you didn't already know...
personally, dating could be the last thing i need right now, but i am beyonnnnnnd pumped to drive!
AHHHHHH!
7 days people! 7 days!
so besides all this birthday business...
a lot has been happenin'. track has officially pushed me to my limit. i have shin splints. these puppies are the worst. like i'm not sure if i can run tomorrow. shin splints are when the muscle in your shin (obviously) is tearing away from your bone. if it doesn't sound painful, it is. like ridiculously painful! but enough of me being a baby...I just talked to my friend Clave on the phone last night for about 25 minutes & let's just say i loved every single minute of it. he's come so far & he said it was all because of me. awh...that seriously makes me melt when people tell me i've changed them for the better. Like i.love.it. Too bad this boy lives in california, hundreds of miles away from me, because if he didn't i would just give him the biggest hug ever.
Hmmm. wanna hear something absolutely crazy? Alright. here i go. I have never worn or even bought, for that matter, a pair of heels. Ever. I just think: I'm, tall already. why need to be any taller right? well guess what...I got my first pair of heels. yes, me, abigail tucker, got her first pair of high heels. And yes, they are high. Wanna know something else? I love them. love love love love them. who cares that they're from payless right? exactly. i don't. they are sassy & cutie. i just fell in love. brooklyn would be proud. My mom is for sure.
Hmm. well, that's pretty much about it as of these past 2 days. Have a good day!
xoxo,
A

No comments: