Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just Great...

i go on my first date today & guess what happens over night,
I GET SICK! grrrr.
this would happen to me.
my throat hurts, my nose is constantly running, & i have very little voice. good thing i'm going to spend my whole day killing the little voice i have screaming on roller coasters. Darnet.
But anyways, I am super excited! it's my sadies day activity. My first dance. This is epic! Even though my couple & i have to drive with another couple because i don't have my license, embarrassing, it's going to be so much fun! we're going to castles & coasters all day then heading back to my friend Brimley's house for games & dinner I believe.
Ohhhhh & guess what, he answered me! He got a bucket filled with sand & a little shovel inside that said, "I can dig it! CHYEAH!" it was pretty cutie pie, not going to lie...
But i am off now to go get ready for my first date with one of the greatest guy friends i have, Tyler Johnson!
WISH ME LUCK!
love,
ATuck

ps-4 days!

No comments: