Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday.

Guess how i spent it? Sick. i didn't get up for church & i was laying in my bed, on my back until 12 this afternoon. I've felt like crap all day & i hate it. my ears are still plugged so i can barely hear anything, thus me whispering everything i've said today...
Anyways, i'm sure all of you are just dying to know how my date went. well truthfully, I felt super bad the whole time. i felt bad i wasn't being my normal, fun self, because i just felt terrible the whole dang time. I do feel somewhat better than i did yesterday, but that might just be because i was running around all day. i went to castles & coasters with my group for about 4 hours ish? then we went to in-n-out for din din. Super yummy! but we got stuck in a butt load of traffic on the way there...it took us an hour to go 2 miles. yes, i'm serious...that bad! i hate hate hate waiting in traffic might i add. After in-n-out, we went to my chica friend Brimley's for games. I really wasn't in the mood when i arrived at her house to keep jumping around & playing all these crazy games, but i'm so glad i did! literally laughed my face off. i lovvvvvvve the category game. Seriously, crazy.
Besides being sick, i had a super good time. I'm glad i took tyler because he's just chill. He understood why i wanted to leave early because i was sick & i was totally worried about that. I was hoping it wouldn't make him feel bad...& it didn't, so yay!

Well anyways, I ended up heading over to my grandma's for the game & it was alright. just chill. sat around, enjoyed each other's company. Then Logan & I played on the mac. Ha! wow, i love 5 year old boys. they are the absolute cutest. Not kidding. I love love love love spending time with my cousin, Logan. he's the most entertaining little kid i've ever met. Some times a little sassy, but it's also hilarious sass. He'd never played on a mac laptop before so he was just amazed about what you could do with the little web cam. Seriously, i die laughing every time i watch this.
I hope your super bowl sunday was better than my sick one!
xoxo,
Abbsigail

ps-3 days!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Oh Abby! You make me laugh! Logan LOVES his cousin Abby too. Thanks for the entertainment! :)