Tuesday, February 9, 2010

TOMORROW!

i decided this just now & no one can say anything that can change my mind about it alright? so if your comments are mean, please keep them to yourself.
tomorrow, it's my day.
MY 16th FREAKIN' BIRTHDAY!
am i gonna be crazy & out of control hyper all day long? heck yes i am.
am i gonna rock the heck out of our 600m time trial? of course.
am i gonna do whatever i please? DUH!
am i gonna remind everyone that it's my birthday? fosho.
am i gonna tackle Mindy to the floor because it's her birthday too? TOTALLLLLLLLLY!
do i really care if you think i'm overreacting? no. because truthfully, i do not think i am one bit. believe it or not, i've changed a ton, a ton. my family probably hasn't noticed any changes, but at school, i think about what i say before i say it. i try to please others before myself...even if that means giving up something i absolutely love. my friends come first. always. even when they shouldn't, they do. they don't know it, but i love them more than anything in this whole entire world. ps-fam is included in all of this. my friends could ask me to jump off a bridge if their favorite necklace fell into the lake at the bottom, & guess what? i probably would jump off that bridge & get it...okay, slight exaggeration, but you get my point. i would do anything for any single one of my friends. it's just how i am.
but tomorrow, that's going to be different. unless your name is mindy marsh, because she's still coming before everyone tomorrow. anyways, my point. tomorrow is about ME! it's my birthday. i want everyone to know it because guess what, I CAN DATE! TELL EVVVVVVERYONE BECAUSE I'M GONNA BE A DATING MACHINE! woooot woooot! i am beyond pumped & i dgaf if you think i'm bein' selfish because guess what? i wanna be! HA! boooooooyah!
pretty much, i have the best birthday of the year. February 10th. wanna know some really cool people who share this special date with me? alright, i'll tell ya. first of all: my best friend evvvvva, MINDY MARSH! before we knew each other, everyone said we looked alike. i didn't see it. either did she. but we call each other twins. and we're twins especially because we have the same birthday. HA! check it.
next: madison shannon whitegirl (whiteman). she is super fly & it ain't no lie. also, her mom, Holly, has the same birthday as us too! CRAZY RIGHT?! right.
also: Morgan Davis. she's in my sadies group. basically a goddess, not kiddin'. gorg. i love her. she's crack-a-lackin' hilarious.
randomness: Jaren Sweeney. On our school's varsity basketball team. might i mention he's extremley good lookin'? oh shoot. people read this...uhhh, what?
But anywho...tomorrow
ATuck is finally 16! AHHHHHHH!
this is big time.
xoxo,
A

ps-did i tell you my new cousin has almost the same birthday as me?! andy & lisa had their baby TODAY! yaaaaaaay! congrats!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Abby Tuck! I LOVE how excited you are for your birthday! And your 16th birthday is pretty much the best birthday you'll ever have so go ahead and be a spaz and do what you want. You're going to be 16!!!!! I wish wish wish I could just see you and give you a big birthday hug and just watch you dance around like crazy, the way only Abby Tucker can! Love you Abstuhhronie-roo!