Thursday, February 11, 2010

a REALLY good day in history:

yes, i'm talking about today. one of the numerous thursdays out of the year.
was it great? yes. was it different? absolutely. did i enjoy it? totally.
today is the day Abigail Tucker got her license. Yes, me. I passed. I really did. surprisngly, i didn't jump up & scream like i thought. instead i just smiled & walked a little taller. more controlled i guess...

this was probably because i woke up with absoutely zero voice. none. like whisper was all i got the whole day. that part of the day however, was not so cool or great. i usually like to sing really loud when i drive, but today i couldn't. just a simple hum was all i could manage.
but back to what i was saying...today was fantastic! i woke up this morning, didn't go to school btw, then got ready, went & took my driver's test. passed it! went to pick up Brittlyn from school...well, we actually took her out early, hehhe.

went to pei wei with my parents & britt for lunchy. 100% delicious. i love pei wei! then went & saw dear john with my mother & britt. afterwards, went & saw some of my old teachers. awh, loved that. Then came home & chilled for a little. went to walmart. took brittlyn home. then stopped by Monsoon's. Now about to go eat some din din my fabulous mom prepared.
GOOD DAY! i'm 16. i have my license. i can date. ps-i have a date on saturday! i have my dream car i share with my pops. good friends. no boyfriends. life is so g00d right now.

thanks for spending today with my Brittlyn. i loves you!
love,
A

ps-also, my actual birthday was great. i got the watch i wanted & some friends surprised me & came over last night. i now have 2 full cakes, a tray of personalized brownies, a milkshake, & more candy that i can eat. PLEASE come get some treats!

No comments: