Sunday, February 14, 2010

Xoxo.

"bedtime story. a girl and a boy are best friends. they would do anything for each other. they even would just into the colder than ___ water together. the boy loved the girl cuz he could see her for the beautiful funny awesome amazing girl she was and could never not be happy when he was with her. one night they decided it was gonna a night to remember so they went to this really nice resturant (burger king) and after they went to bass pro and played with everything they had till the boy accidently shot himself with an arrow so they got kicked out. then a crazy old lady started chasing them on a scooter. after the old lady fell asleep from chasing them for 5 seconds they went to a suns game. they got the perfect seats and even won some balls. then they went home and made home made cookies and milk (they just milked the cow). then they watched their favorite movie and peed their pants from laughing so they had to go take a bath. then it was time for bed and to have sweet dreams. they loved each other forever and ever. the end."

it's valentine's day & i do have a valentine. my best friend. he asked if i would be his valentine last night & i said, "yeah, i guess so." Monson is the best friend in the whole entire world. he writes me stories like this when i get really sad about things. or he comes over & sits on me. that's always nice...but he's just really awesome. I'm super happy i have him in my life, because he's always there. Even though i annoy him sometimes, he puts up with me. Him & Mindy are the absolute cutest :) my bffs like each other & it couldn't be better!
Valentine's Day is a super tacky holiday, even though it's technically not one. but I guess i don't mind it because you spend it with the people you love & care about...but it for sure doesn't make me sad that i don't have that someone! I like being single...i think?

Anyways, i went on a date last night...
was it perfect? obviously not.
but did i love it? yes! yes! yes!
Jeff lives in gilbert, so i saved him an hour of driving & drove out there. got to his house, got the other couples, went & got ice cream, then went to val vista lakes clubhouse. We ate ice cream in the hot tub. definitely a great idea. you get the feeling of something cold sliding down your throat, which lately has felt good because i have zero voice-still, while sitting in something so warm. Awh, i loved it. We talked about the most random stuff & laughed at just about everything that was said. it was fantastic!
He took me back to his house to get my truck, then i left. It was shortish, but i liked it. driving took up a lot of time, but it wasn't a big deal. i think we want to go on another one some time soon? Hopefully, because i want too.
for those of you who don't know who Jeff is: i've gone to school with him since 7th grade. then he decided to go move to highland after 9th grade. so we lost touch. but we were never super close to begin with. Went to efy the following summer & low & behold, he was in my group. i didn't know one single person in my group, so i stuck with him & his friends the whole time. Super great place to spend with a boy, I mean...it's efy, com'on. Ended up talking for a very long time after, all the way till now. Finally, turned it into a date. happiness. pure happiness. here's some pictures from efy. the one of just him had me in it, but i looked so gross-therefore i cropped. isn't he the cutest?!

Although my valentine isn't my crush, I wouldn't it rather be anyone else. Thanks mons for loving me. Thanks jeff for the date. and to everyone else, happy valentines day!
xoxo,
A

2 comments:

marissa said...

it was a mass text dont feel to special. :)

lorie said...

hahha, i know. he texted me afterwards & said almost everyone said yes.
-Abbsigial.