Monday, March 15, 2010

Movies.

i watch a lot of movies. i never listen to what people say about them either because no one ever seems to have the same opinion about them as me...so i always just go out & see them for myself. even if people say it's the worst thing they've ever seen. also, the critics never know what a good movie is. i'm serious. they always do the exact opposite of what i think..anyways, here's a few movies i REALLY enjoy watching! no matter how many times...
1) action packed?
transformers. for sure. i love both of them...not kidding. i watch one of them about once a week. i know, a little obsessive, but whatever. ps-i know every line...
2) animation?
UP. without a doubt. it's the sweetest movie i've ever watched. It made my grandma cry she loved it so much. also, it's tanner's favorite.
3) love story?
so there's 2. the classic-Notebook. i don't know one girl in the world who doesn't love this movie. it's just simple. makes me real giddy.
the 2nd-Dear John. this movie is so amazing. wow. i LOVED it. i could watch it over & over again & not feel any less mushy gushy. I'm serious. i probably like it so much because i read the book also. which rocked btw.
4) inspirational?
My sisters keeper. watching this little girls situation makes me feel so selfish. it makes me feel like i take everything for granted. i actually cried in this, too. that means it's really emotional because i've never cried during a movie...
5) animal lovers?
marley & me. SO darn precious. i totally got attached to marley..legit. i'm a dog person & always have been, so that's probably why. people don't understand this movie unless they're dog people..
6) last but not least-comedy.
I know this movie is a little bit immature, but it makes me laugh out loud every time i watch it...Hot Rod. kind of ridiculous, i know, but i just cannot help my love for it. i'm assuming a lot of people think it's annoying, but i don't. it never gets old!
xoxo,
ATuck

No comments: