Saturday, March 20, 2010

Super Successful.

spring break 2010 was a huge success. although i didn't get to go to Mexico with the rest of mountain view, i sure had an amazing break!
saturday: drove there. there, as in park city, utah. i slept most of the way, but once i was awake i had the actual privilege of driving for about an hour ish. Picked up paul & brooky in provo.
Sunday: didn't go to church. woopsys? went on a run on the dreadful treadmill for about 4 miles. watched movies with the love birds all day.
monday: mom got there. norberg's got there. everyone skiied...in sweatshirts! HOLLA. it was roasty toasty. perfect weather for skiing although the snow conditions weren't too great. met up with the cowley's & skiied all day. Ate it hard on Stein's Way with mons. I'm talkin' big time crash. i totally messed up my ankle & it's still sooo sore. basically, i can't walk without a limp..mons fell over too which was pretty funny, sorry mons. His ski came off & he slid down half of the hill. I was laughing soooooo hard! he could've had the perfect view of my big crash because he was behind me, but he said he couldn't see any of it because he was "literally eating snow." hahahahaah!
that night, we met up with everyone at flippin' burgers for dinner. you could say we took over the whole resturant...really though. there was...6 families there? yep. sounds about right. Super delicious wings, mmmm.
tuesday: skiied. again. all day long. at this point, i could barely stand. my ankle was dying & i wanted to scream my head off. no big deal though, right? i'm just a
baby...went & played frisbee dodgeball at the church with all 6 families +some. it was waaaaay more fun than expected! even though my dad gave me a bloody nose because he pegged me so hard in the face, & mons totally nailed me right in my chest to the point of
where it knocked the wind out of me, it was great! when i was actually trying, i was in the ZONE. i owned at that game! seriously, just ask greg scoresby...
Wednesday: found a completed igloo right outside my house.
skiied with jeff & madi for a few hours. lemme tell you, skiing with them is always the funniest thing in the whole entire world.
frolo & emily, you guys missed out big time. Also, it was st. patrick's day. wanna know what this meant? swim suit skiing. after lunch, nug, scott, & i all went out in our swim suits for a few runs. Definitely an attention causer. anywho, it was a little bit nippy when you were flying down the run. or when someone would purposely splash you with snow. hmmm, jim! definitely not cool.
went to wasatch brew & pub for dinner. my ribs had some WEIRD sauce on them...not sure i liked it. however, my mashed potatoes were AWESOME!
thursday: best day of the week for numerous reasons. 1-the best my ankle had felt all week. 2-slept the best the night before. up there, that's a huge deal for me. i always have a horrible sleep up in Utah & i'm still totally unsure why. i will figure it out!..one day. 3-skiied with tanner! even though i didn't wanna do anything crazy hard, aka moguls, i still skiied for multiple hours. i got there around 12:30 ish. we skiied all.day.long. NO STOPPING. till 4:30ish? saying it was super duper fun would be an understatement. I LOVED IT! tanner makes me really, really happy. i'm so lucky i have him as such a good friend. i couldn't ask for anything else from him...he rocks my world.
so that long day of skiing totally wore me out. i didn't get ready that night whatsoever once i got home. i just drove down to kimball junction to cafe rio with nug, megan, & sami. delicious sweet pork tacos are my fav<3
watched g.i.joe that night with the norberg's & my family. honestly, not a good movie. i thought the effects looked horrible & weren't realistic whatsoever. the acting was extremely cheesey. however, they had some freakin' sweet sound effects!
friday: woke up at the crack of dawn & made our way home back to the AZ. went on a long run that was very up tempo. so proud of myself. got home & did nothing on my friday night. i love it when my friends ditch me. *insert sarcasm here*.
saturday: is today. i'm going to get stuff done. i am DETERMINED! i'm going to get my run in, then finish the few loads of laundry i started, then head to the verizon store to get a new phone charger, then do something other than look at prom dresses. something productive!
love,
ATuck

No comments: