Monday, April 19, 2010

*Deep Breath*

Tomorrow is the day.
the day i've been dreading since last year.
It'll have been 2 years since my grandpa funk has passed away.
Not only is it that, but it's also 4/20. For those of you who don't know what 4/20 is, it's the day everyone comes to school high. At least, all the kids who are involved in drugs.
I wish i could help someone who was hundreds of miles away. People don't like to listen to me anymore..

I want to do something for my grandpa & my friends that are too far away. i'm not sure what i should do exactly, but i am going on a ride tomorrow in honor of my grandpa. A bike ride. A really long one where i can cry & not be heard by anyone. He'd like that..I miss him. I really do. I miss him more than i've ever missed anyone in my whole life. I wish i could've been a better granddaughter. I wish he could've seen my new cousin, gretta. I wish he could've been here for a lot of things. i just wish for a lot of things in general.
I should tell everyone though, that without this, i'm not sure i would have as strong of a testimony as i do. My grandpa's passing finally made all of the gospel real to me. it took long enough, but he did. his passing let me know that prayer is all it takes & that the plan of salvation is 100% true.
i love my grandpa. i hope tomorrow isn't as bad as last year...
love,
A

No comments: