Thursday, April 22, 2010

I DARE You To Read This.

i watch oprah. yep, you caught me..guilty. I watch it about 3 times a week & maybe once on saturday on sunday. We record them. Anyways, i watched it today. guess what it was about?
EARTH DAY!
today is earth day. they talked about how we're stuck in our own little worlds thinking that what we do doesn't effect anyone else around us, we in reality, it does.
In taiji, japan, they slaughter over 19,000 dolphins a year. it's been on my bucket list to swim with dolphins before i die & this isn't going to happen if we don't put a stop to this. They asked everyone to go to savejapansdolphins.com to do our part in saving them. you may just think i'm a tree-hugger, i think i am..maybe a little, but who WOULDN'T save a dolphin? I don't see what could ever be wrong with that..but anywho, here's a video to stop me from rambling.

xoxo,
A

ps-when they show all of that bloody water, that's forreal. it happens every day during hunting season. What're YOU going to do to get people more aware?

No comments: