Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Happened. The Happening.

What's happenED?
Easter was this weekend! i absolutely love easter. <--truth. We had school off on Friday because of good friday & lemme just tell you, i soaked.it.up. Literally. I laid out with tanner & kami for about 3 hours? Yeah..it was nice. it had a little bit of a breezy goin' on so i wouldn't get too hot. Loved it, a lot. however, i still need to do some serious laying out before prom..I need to get rid of these tanlines. not kidding, they are horrible. especially the one on my back. good thing I'm layin' out on sunday after church!
Anyways, saturday was eventful also. i got my hair did with my mum & sister. We got to an amazing girl. she does wonders. aka-tatum rogers. I don't trust anyone with my hair but her..seriously..i haven't had a cut from anyone else since the 7th grade. Yeah, commitment is right.
Saturday day I hung out with rachel all day. went to costa & blossom. It was fun! i love hanging out with her. Now that i have my license, she drives with me everywhere. it's pretty legit. i pick her up from gymnastics probably 3 times a week & that's some private little bonding time i get with her that i really enjoy. she's so funny..if you haven't met rachel, you need to!
saturday night i went & saw the last song with madi & emily. it was so dang sad. really..it was. i cried. I cried 2 times. a lot of tears too. I basically fell in love with her little brother. he was the sweetest thing ever. That movie & dear john are definitely some of the best movies i've seen in a very long time. The last song was SO dang good though! Really. I cannot tell you how amazing it was. everyone said the book is a million times better so i think i'm gonna get to reading that asap.
Sunday was easter. Mmm, i love it. it makes me all warm inside & every time i hear that word i think of spring. And who doesn't love spring? Exactly. everyone does. the orange blossoms are blooming & everything smells so good. the weather is legitimentally perfect! i drive with my windows rolled down, blaring natasha. Natasha=happiness. pure happiness. Anyways, i was the easter bunny this year with rachel & dallin. it was kind of fun making a few of the eggs really hard to find so when they did find them they got super excited. watching their faces was priceless! I absolutely adore my funk cousins with all my heart.
Well guess what happened on sunday night? we got all the funks to do wii just dance. not kidding, i was about to pee my pants. When my grandma & aunt val went, i was rofling. *rolling on the floor laughing. everyone LOVED it & was totally entertained! I'm pretty sure everyone went & baught it the next day, ha.
What's happenING?
Monday was back to school. blah. i had track practice & it pretty much kicked my butt. i must admit, i kind of deserved it...last time i ran was tuesday? Uhhh, i was totally slacking last week. woopsy?
Today is tuesday. obviously. Track was easy. it was just a recovery. but i discovered that i'm not running in the meet tomorrow. a little bit depressing. alright, a lot a bit. I work so hard & my coach isn't even letting me run..i'm so mad. but once again, i did this to myself. i didn't go to saturday practice. I totally spaced out & didn't even remember we had it until i saw a kid from my team at costa & he asked where i had been. i was spacey..& that's super embarrassing to me..
Tomorrow is wednesday & i'm taking the math aims that last all day. uhhhhhg. no juniors or seniors even have to come to school tomorrow. basically, it's a joke. i hate aims with everything i have. grr. just wait till next year..NO SCHOOL FOR ME! ha.
thursday is the science aims. lemme just tell you, i.am.nervous. science is one of those in-one-ear-out-the-other subjects for me. i do not understand it & it just doesn't interest me whatsoever. Hopefully i do good the first time & don't have to come back for it next year. i'm crossing my fingers..
Saturday, i'm going on my day activity! YAY! cannot wait! i have an awesome group & i can just tell that my day activity is going to be perfect. i'll save all the deets for later. there will definitely be pictures. so for all those people far away who read this, aka julie, i will have pictures of tanner for you to check out. Finally ;)
xoxo,
A

No comments: