Friday, April 9, 2010

Post 175.

Yesh, you read it correctly...i'm up late on a friday night posting on my blog. a little embarrassing? haven't decided. anywho, i'm sure you're wanting to hear about my life, otherwise you wouldn't be here...sooooooooo lemme just tell you about it.
This week was ultra long. well, it seemed like it. probably because i had some serious testing 2 out of the 5 day week. i had a district math test that literally took the whole entire day, aka AIMS. it was horrible. We had to sit in one chair for 2 hours without talking. i finished my test within 45 minutes. so basically i read for an hour & 15 minutes. it was a joke. then we had to come back in & sit for 2 MORE hours. once again, done in 45 minutes. i'm pretty sure my head was going to explode with boredom. That was wednesday. Then on thursday, i had to test for an hour and 45 minutes before the rest of the kids even had to come to school. freakin' sucked. I HATE AIMS! ahhh.
Speaking of wednesday, we had our meet & i didn't get to race...BUT it was against my favorite school! wait, 2nd favorite because mountain view is first? idk. we raced against desert vista! seriously, if i didn't go to mvt, that'd be my first choice. even though its about 40 minutes away, it's seriously such a good school! everyone is so nice & friendly. And everyone's super outgoing & semi-crazy, like me. yay! Ramsey Alan Carroll goes there & lemme just tell you about him for a second..he's awesome. really. he's probably one of the best people i've ever met in my whole entire life. i've never ever seen or heard one flaw about ramsey. everyone hearts him. including me. He seriously is the best friend to me all the time, even when he's so far away. We only see each other once every couple weeks, but he so amazing. seriously. if you haven't met him, you need to. you'll fall in love with him just like everyone else. plus+ his dance moves are out of this world!
I actually went to ramsey's house tonight. he had a party at his mansion on the mountain. it was pretty sweet. theme: 90s. wicked awesome. Everyone was dancing...everyone. all 100 or 200 kids that were there. And? And it was so dang sweaty. almost as sweaty as the efy dances & those are pretty flippin' sweaty. but really, it was SO fun! i had a great time & i'm all tuckered out from dancing my little heart out. wah.
oh, something happened recently that i haven't mentioned. I joined something.........something a lot of people might not understand why i joined..........but i did it anyways.
I joined.................
TWITTER!
yes, it's true. i finally did it...i got a twitter. i never really understood it & why people have them, but the people who do are like connected in this world & somehow we're all friends & it's just fabulous. i highly encourage everyone to read brooklyn's tweets. they are hilarious 95% of the time.
Welllllllll my day activity is tomorrow & i'm so excited! I will definitely post pictures asap.
heart,
A

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, PREEEETY darn sure I know that Ramsey kid... is he kinda gorgeous and a stuco kid? Cause if so.... I totally know him!