Sunday, May 23, 2010

TTT.

another date with the best boy in the whole entire world? check.
i am so dang lucky. you people really have no idea how awesome it is to have this boy as a best friend. we tell each other just about everything. we usually know what the other is thinking, or feeling. we do a lot together. we share a lot of the same interests. we both want the same things when we grow up. we both make each other super happy.

he is my best friend, along with brittlyn of course. he means so much to me & i'm not sure how i'm going to take it with him being gone in a few months. even though he'll only be a few hour drive away, he still won't be within running distance & that's a big deal..ha.
tanner, congratulations on graduating! you are one of the smartest kids i know. you'll do great things with your life & you'll inspire so many people. you have an amazing family who loves & supports you just like i do. keep being you, because you're ultra fantastic. you couldn't even comprehend how much you do for me, because you do so much. you really are my best friend & i hope you know that. i love you, thanks for being there for me. i'm so glad i got to expeirence this year of high school with you. it will easily never leave my heart; you've made too much of an impact. you inspire me beyond measure. snog.
{A}

No comments: