Thursday, May 27, 2010

Neglected.

seriously, i was on a blogging roll, then i stopped posting for..4 days? odd. so not like me.
anywho, i've got so many quick things to tell you!
1) i finished school! i am done with my sophomore year. am i sad? h-to the-no. i hated sophomore year. it was too much. walking into mountain view, it felt like people were out there trying to make you miserable. no joke, it seemed like a lot of people were. i'm so happy to be done with that place for a few months. mmmm, yeah! plus, summer is the best thing to happen to me..i mean, duh.
2) officially a pita jungle employee. do i love it? YES. it's perfect for me. also, i make too much money. it's awesome. i'm going to make anthropologie become my closet. also, some ray bans will compliment my eyes nicely i think ;)
3) tanner is graduating. oh my word. i'm seriously probably going to cry my eyes out tonight at graduation. for goodness sakes, i cried last night when i was falling asleep. i truly don't have a single idea how my life is going to be without him being so close. this is crazy. neither of my best friends go to my school..fantastic. not.

so even though i felt like the list was going to be so much longer, it wasn't. but that's what's been goin' on in my life lately. has it been good for the most part? easily. is my mom buy me some new training shoes? oh my gosh, yes! so excited for cross training. hooray! but seriously, i am legitimentally excited.
xoxo.
{A}

1 comment:

nicole said...

pits jungle thats awesome!