Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dear Dreams,

stop changing. you are never the same; always changing. i think about how different my life could be if even just one of my dreams came true. currently, my dream is to keep spreading the words of toms shoes, obey clothing, & falling whistles. i think i'm conquering it. props to me! i want to start and organization like that when i'm older & at least help the world out a little.
when i worked at pita jungle, one of my coworkers said that i'd be the perfect toms employee. it seriously made me the happiest girl in the whole entire world. it's settled, i'm moving to california after college, working at the toms headquarters, & help change the world.
but seriously, dreams, stay consistent. it'd be super helpful if you stopped changing,
so i could just dominate you like i did this mountain. oh yes, i hiked up 10, 398ft in elevation. boo-to the-yah.
{A}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that you are trying to spread the word. I'll put a post up for it and pass it along. Way to go girl!
-Rea