Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dear Ex,

hey tan. how are you? i hope you're doing better today, i know yesterday was hard. believe me, i know. on another note, i just wanted to tell you thank you. thank you for being such an amazing boyfriend. you took such good care of me & you loved me so unconditionally every single day. i know you still do, but we aren't together anymore & that's that. you are such an amazing guy, really. being your girlfriend was such an awesome thing to be a part of. i know your family loves you, just like i do. always remember what we had, because i won't ever forget it. you will continue to be a huge part of my life forever, don't forget that either. there really isn't words to express how amazing of a guy you are. you are simply fantastic, really. i mean it. again, thank you for everything you give me. i'm so happy we could stay in each other's lives even after we broke up. i will always love you.
love,
abigail

No comments: