Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dear Favorite Internet Friend,

ramsey alan carroll, it's good to finally get to write you. how are you, friend? how's college? how's kelly? i hope you're taking good care of her. well, ramsey, i think it's obvious i'm writing about you..i mean, i skype you often..& other than that, i don't really communicate with that many other people via internet. i guess facebook counts? but skyping is more personal in my opinion. anyways, school's great. i kind of really wish i was at byu with you & kelly, but we can't always get what we want. by the way, when do you guys come home? feel free to text me all of the information as soon as you can. oh, guess what? i've gotten so many people to buy falling whistles. you should be so proud..i mean, you turned them on to me & i applaud you for that. after we have our night out on the town, can we play a game of checkers in the pool? i'll buy some that float.
yours truly,
me

1 comment:

granny funk said...

Just keep on truckin Abby. You have more fun that nayone I know. I love you lots and expect big things from you.