Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dear Someone I Wish I Could Meet,

dear blake mycoskie, you are absolutely fantastic. i don't think you realize it, but you are doing something so many others can't, or choose to ignore. you are such a huge role model to me. i aspire to be someone like you when i grow up. right now, i'm just doing my best to get the message of TOMS shoes & falling whistles out. just so you know, i really have a huge crush on you because of what you do. i read your blog, and the TOMS blog all the time. you guys are such an inspiration. even though i've already applied to work at toms & got turned down because i wasn't 21, please allow me to come there when i'm older. i'll still be your number one fan, honest. ask anyone in arizona, i am obsessed with you guys! but can i ask you one more favor? make me a personalized pair of TOMS. pretty please with sugar on top? i'll pay double the amount. or triple, i don't care..but i want some that no body else has but me SO badly! it'd seriously be a dream if you guys did that for me.
sincerely,
me

ps-for those of you who don't know who blake mycoskie is, he is the creator & chief of staff at the TOMS shoes company. if you are a true toms fan, you'd know that by now.

No comments: