Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Birthday Girl!

today is my beloved mum's birthday! she turned 44! i hope she doesn't get mad i revealed her age via blog. oh well! in my opinion, she looks absolutely FANTASTIC for being 44! don't you agree?!
alright, here are 44 reasons why i love my mum.

1) she's always tells me when i'm doing something right.
2) she loves me unconditionally.
3) people say that we're twins and it makes me very happy.
4) she loves running as much as i do.
5) when she doesn't know the lyrics to songs, she mumbles weird noises.
6) her dance moves are to die for!
7) her facial expressions will make you crack up.
8) she likes to take time to help me out with writing assignments.
9) she always tries to bring the spirit into our home.
10) she sets an amazing example for me.
11) she buys everything fat-free, sugar-free, or baked..keeping our family healthy.
12) she is determined.
13) she's not a flakey person, she'll do whatever she says she will.
14) she's an ironman! (woman)
15) even though she doesn't agree, she's totally stylish.
16) she packs me lunches in the morning.
17) she appreciates the little things.
18) we share a lot of the same interests.
19) her laugh is contagious.
20) she's the definition of a natural beauty.
21) she wears toms!
22) i inherited my curly hair from her.
23) she can literally do anything she sets her mind to.
24) she could beat any one you in a swim race.
25) she could be any of you in an ironman.
26) she's not a liar, although she fibs some times ;)
27) she's my biggest support group.
28) she lives on for my grandpa, her dad.
29) she doesn't stay mad at me for very long.
30) she's super organized.
31) she thinks she doesn't have the creative gene, but she really does.
32) whenever she thinks her hair looks "scarey," she puts a hat on.
33) i think she's read more books than days in her lifetime.
34) she graduate college!
35) all of my friends love her.
36) she'd do anything for me.
37) she absolutely hates in when people take pictures doing the kissy face, so don't be that guy.
38) she does my laundry.
39) we both wear newtons.
40) her and i will do the amazing race when i'm 18.
41) she appreciates the outdoors.
42) she knows how to cook some delicious meals!
43) she's one of the smartest women i've ever met.
44) she loves her family.

need less to say, i really love my mom. that list seriously took no time to make up! i could just go on and on. there are so many things my mom does for me, i couldn't write them all down. what i'm trying to summarize is, i really look up to my mom. she's an amazing role model, i couldn't ask for a better one. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!
{A}

1 comment:

Nicole said...

yay happy b-day LT!