Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thoughtless.

this last weekend, i hung out with some of my friends and one of them did this psychological test on me. after it was over and he explained everything to me, it made me realize a lot of things.
i need to figure out my priorities and i need to be a lot less stressed out about things. i tend to over think some times. so this post, i'm not going to do anything..i'm just going to say 3 little words.
Life Is Beautiful.
also, i really wouldn't mind if someone bought me flowers...
{A}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

DON'T YOU?! I wish someone would buy my flowers every. single. day. If it weren't creepy or so excessively weird I would buy you flowers... but I'm not a boy so that=no bueno idea. But seriously, if some boy bought me flowers.... I would kill over dead right there I'd be in so much love. Wow, sorry for the freaky long comment-rant-weridness.