Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dear Someone I Wish I Was,

truthfully, i'm pretty happy with myself. content would be a better word. but there is a few things i wish i had every once in awhile.

for instance, emma watson's hair cut? oh my goodness, i'm dying. i'm seriously considering doing a pixie cut my senior year. don't judge me.
other times, i wish i had jessica alba's smile. wow.
s.t.u.n.n.i.n.g.
but then i look at katy perry. her eyes are big and beautiful. i purposely chose the black and white picture because her eyes could be any color and still be stunning. they are ENORMOUS and breathtaking.
there is one thing i could definitely do without, on myself..and that's my nose. lauren conrad's nose is absolute perfection. do you disagree? i mean, look at it. small and cute. jealous.
{A}

No comments: