Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Break, Anyone?

not going to lie, this break started off pretty dang sweet. until we had to come home. sad face.
my whole family went to california from friday night till tuesday afternoon. yes, even brooklyn came this time!
we went with a couple families in our ward, which was pretty fun. but some of the families didn't like disneyland as much as our family, so it wasn't as fun for them as it was for us.
we went to disneyland on monday. to our disappointment, it was EXTREMELY crowded..unlike last year when we went around this time. it was fine, we got to go on all the rides we wanted to, minus space mountain. my family watched captain eo instead, hahhahha. ask them all about it!
here's some pictures for your enjoyment.
the girls in my family? babe machines.
haunted mansion.
my sister is hot.
the magical world of COLOR!
balboa island with the family.
cutest flower stand, ever.
beach with the wardies.

the morning after i came home, i got to get my wisdom teeth out. yaaaay. NOT. freakin' sucks. this picture doesn't even give it justice.
my.face.is.huge.
{A}

someone bring me jello :(

No comments: