Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Guess What?

we set up our christmas tree and it look fantastic! our house smells like peppermint and there are lights everywhere. 99.9KEZ is constantly playing throughout the house and it makes me so happy! as much as i love thanksgiving, i'm so happy it's out of the way because i am obsessed with the christmas season!

currents:
i set up the garland on the banister in my house and it looks freaking fantastic.
i've become obsessed with the song rip by 3oh!3. i'm embarrassed about it.
our christmas tree is up!
my house smells like peppermint.
i did my project for history all by myself and i feel pretty good about how my grade will turn out.
i got 100% on my math quiz, HOLLER.
i got to spend this last weekend with tantor, and it was great.
there's a sticker on the back of my car. volkl baby.
and i'm going to california this weekend.

this post was pointless, all well.
{A}

No comments: