Tuesday, December 7, 2010

8:55 pm.

it's a school night. i'd usually be in bed by now, but i'm not. for some odd reason, i don't think i could fall asleep even if i tried to right now.
too much is on my mind.

i miss brittlyn. i want to go up to the snow and ski my heart out. i've been running so incredibly hard lately, but no body has noticed. i wish brooklyn lived at home. i'm glad courtney lives down the street from me so i can vent to her. i really want the canon rebel for christmas, but that's probably not going to happen. i am so confused why people still have bad things to say about me. i feel bad because my friends have to put up with me. i wish i didn't have a huge nose. i wish i could run faster, and better. billy orman is my new idol. the new coldplay song makes me a little bit sad, but in a good way..if that's even possible. i wish i was a genius when it came to school, i really need help. my back hurts all the time, but i've never complained about it till now. natalie wall is an amazing photographer. the first time i cleaned my dad's office, i was grossed out, but now it never seems to get dirty. i wish i didn't pop my fingers so much and i wish i had a good voice. i'm kind of upset right now. i want my grandpa to come back and see the blue christmas lights my grandma put up in honor of him. i care about my cousins a lot more than think. diego learned to howl and it was awesome. i am getting sort of tired. i wish i was in college already. secretly, i have so many inspirations to be so many different things in life. colleges are calling rachel, and not me..i'm a year older. i need to stop procrastinating. tomorrow, i'm dissecting a sheep's brain and i'm extremely nervous about it. this is the definition of a rant. k, bye.

{A}

No comments: