Monday, January 31, 2011

Girlfriends.

i really love my home girls. i really do. i think i might just be tired, but i'm all giggly & giddy. whenever i think about some of my closest girl friends, i just laugh because they are literally some of the funniest women i've ever met.
before this year, i didn't have a whole lot of girlfriends. i rarely hung out with girls, actually. now it's the only people i hang out with. i don't really talk to any certain boy all the time, except for my friends who are hundreds of miles away.
but i cannot even tell you enough how funny & great my friends are! they are seriously some of the most original girls i've ever met. i mean, how often do you laugh so hard your stomach hurts without anyone saying or doing anything, without being with anyone at all!? saying my friends are great would be an understatement. i can laugh about stuff that happened with them days or months later.
once again, as mccall would say, "i love my life!"
{A}
here's to some of my most favorite moments with these girls..

No comments: