Friday, February 4, 2011

Last Night.

i really couldn't sleep. i got up way too early this morning. i have way too much time to myself this morning and i'm not exactly sure how to use it. if it wasn't dark outside at 6 am, i would've gone running. but that and the fact that it's like 28 degrees outside is just not fun.
i think tomorrow, some time in the morningish-time, after the sun is up and is at a comfortable warmth, i'm going to go on a really long run. probably papago, or somo. would anyone care to join me? haha.

so i kind of want to steal an idea from the beautifully, talented, emma barton. she's basically doing the 12 days of christmas, but instead, the 14 days of valentines. so each day she posts about something she loves, up until valentine's day. so i'm going to get caught up real quick and do 4 posts in one, k? bare with me.

{day 1} i love my stained glass class. just the act of completing a stained glass project, by itself, is so addicting. i was going to do intermediate next year, but i'm just going to not have a first hour instead. haha! but really though, stained glass is so much fun. even though my star kind of sucked, my other project is coming along pretty nicely. *knock on wood!* plus+ my class has so many freaking fun people! i have mccall, marni, brynn, mckay, chris, hb, drew, and johnny. just a buncha cool kids.

{day 2} today i love oranges. i seriously eat anywhere from 5-8 a day. this is easily the best part about arizona's 'winter'. the oranges come in season and my backyard has a plethora of them! they are basically like candy! i love it when oranges and peaches come in season. peaches from utah. MMMMMMM. gimme more!

{day 3} today i love boys. the only boys i actually seem to talk to live so far away from me. just to name a few of my friends, they would be: tanner, preston, sam, jaren, and nate. they either live in flagstaff, california, or utah. it sucks, because i really just miss them all so much. i skype jaren, slamma, and nate about once a week. preston and tanner both are coming down this weekend and i cannot even contain my excitement!

{DAY 4} this is actually on time, so here. today i love my short hair. you wanna know why? because i haven't washed it since wednesday morning and i'm not going to wash it till tomorrow morning. guess what girls? short hair don't get greasy! so convert. chop all of yours off. it's the best thing ever. HA, don't do that..really, don't. i was kidding! but seriously, i love it. i'm not even embarrassed to say i haven't washed my hair, because if i didn't tell you, none of you would even know it! so ha, there!
love,
{A}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! I LOVE this!!! :) you're adorable and I saw you this morning (creepy much?) and was thinking to myself how cute you looked today- especially your hair! So congrats on the no washing- I'm jealous. And you're cute.