Monday, September 29, 2008

Whatta Day!

Today was definately not a regular Monday.
Woke up this morning, went to A-Hour and what I find is my rather large teacher in a tank top? Ok, someone needs to let people know what things are ok and when they're not. Not only was she exposing her extremley white arms, but she hadn't shaved her armpits! Seriously!?! Sitting in the front row you get way more than what you bargain for...
After that atrocious A-Hour, I went to 1-hour. Pretty normal day only my science teacher had a burner going.....with a piece of bread above it! She said she didn't have time for breakfast so she thought toast might be nice. I thought that was pretty funny rather than weird.
Nothing really interesting happened in 2nd hour today. No push-ups! Yay!
Third hour. Ok, I totally wanted to knock my teacher out today. Right before 3rd hour for the Freshman is lunch. So, of course I want to get a little bit of refreshment and have a mint after. That seems pretty normal right? Ok. Anyways, gum is against school rules in our school, so my math teacher looked at me and said, "Do you have gum?" and I said, "Nope! It's a mint." He asked if mints were ok in his classroom and where I had gotten it from. I was thinking...Ok, do we honestly need to make all this fuss over a stinkin' thing that dissolves in your mouth? But of course he freaked and insisted I throw it out. So I did. After class he told me to stay for a quick minute....he said I wasn't ever allowed to eat any sort of candy in his class unless he gave it to me. THEN HE GAVE ME A DETENTION! I mean what the heck, it was a mint for crying out loud that I didn't even get to finish! That man really made me angry...
After math I went to seminary. By now it was 4th hour. I walk into class finding some kid who I have no idea is, sitting in my seat. And as soon as I walk up, HE FARTS! Oh my goodness, no way am I sitting there today! How much more disturbed can you get?
Now that I finally got out of the literally smelly seminary class, it was off to English. This teacher, yeah, she's somethin! Today she had the most dark eye shadow on I had ever seen. I think she was trying to almost get it identical to her black shirt. Seriously, it was outrageous! My friend who sits next to me, Zach, called her eyes pits today. Hahaha! I thought that was preeeeeetty darn funny.
My day is practically over and Im on my way to 6th hour, which is cross country. Today we did sprints. Alot of them. We do sprints around the track, which obviously goes around the football feild. The one day we decide to do sprints, Im in the wrong shoes! With all the football players watching, I take off. Not to brag, but Im pretty darn fast! So Im running and all of sudden...BAM! Out of no where this huge like crack in the dirt makes me fall flat on my face. Seriously, I was so embarrassed. And as soon as I fell, the boy behind me fell. It was how you would say, a domino affect. Totally embarrassing. I seriously hope none of the boys were watching. Holy cow!
Ok, this day was so weird! I don't even know what to do with my life anymore! hahaha! My teachers need some serious help, but thats a discusion for later.
X's and O's,
Abby

2 comments:

Julie said...

Abby! You are so full of personality!! Its so fun to read your funny thoughts!

Ally said...

im seriously like peeing my pants holy cow funnnnny you! haha how come i had no idea you fell! my fall was pretty cute... not by the football players but still cute. You are pretty dang fast! you got your parents genes thats for sure!love you twinner!