Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I like blogging.

So tomorrow we have another meeet; only this ones in the afternoon. Not a surprise, but Im really nervous. Like alot! Today we did sprints, and it was 103 outside. Our 3rd fastest girl made herself throw up today because she wouldn't naturally! Ok, Im scared! Im about to go to a pasta party in a couple minutes, but just wanted to update everyone on cross country.

Today we had a substitute during 5th hour, and man was he weird! I asked where our teacher was and his response was, "I ate her." Ok, Im officially disturbed. He was also a 'Sandy Sprinklers' if you catch my drift. I sit in the front row for this class too and I thought I was walking out of the class room drenched. He spits when he talks! AH, Ralf! He was just a weirdo. He was reading gaming magazines during class.

Alright, alright, enough of this nonsense!
Going to eat pasta.
Song of the day is: 'Cookie Jar' by Gym Class Heroes.

Abbstuhh.

No comments: