Thursday, October 2, 2008

Arizona is hot!

Today we had a meet and it was so stinkin' hot outside! I wanted to shoot someone! I was sweating bullets just waiting to run. I think I was secretly melting....Once I ran, I was alright though. Im improving! I was so happy! I passed alot of girls today. I got 10th overall. But I barely lost to 9th. I was really freakin' pissed about that actually. I love my flats too! Except, they came untied during the race.....We're gonna have to fix that. Enjoy the pictures!















P.S. If you were wondering who this absolutely silly, girl I call a friend is, her name is Ally Taylor. She is ADORABLE! We are seriously like best friends now. I tell her everything. We are twins like 100%. I think we were seperated at birth actually. We both have blonde hair. Blueish green eyes. We both have sisters named Brooklyn. Our names both start with an A and a T. We're both on cross country. And we both think we're the funniest girls on planet earth! She laughs at all my jokes...I've needed to find someone like that for awhile now. hahahaha. I love you Alby Taylucker!

1 comment:

Ally said...

Abby! holy crud! i jjust love you! and yes we are DANG funny! GET IT! haha more funny days to come my little butternut! :) Love you so so so much!
ALBY TALUCKER LIVES ON!