Saturday, October 4, 2008

A tribute to the Funk Family.

I know what your all thinking..Abby, stop with the posts! Recently, I've been posting alot. But I just want everyone to know that this blog is different. These are my cousins on my mother's side. The side with the passed away grandapa. Today is conference and the song came on I Need Thee Every Hour and immediately, I thought of them. These kids simpley make my day. With my grandpa gone, I think its made each of us alot closer to each other. We lean on each other for everything. And with my grandma leading the way now, we will always be as tight as spandex. This picture was taken at one of the happiest nights of my life. Andy and Lisa's wedding. Everyone was in the best mood, even Caleb! Dancing till midnight with my hilarious cousins is so much fun! Now don't think Im not going to talk about my hilarious aunts and uncles, because I will. They're comin! But I just want to let all my cousins know, I pray for you every night. I hope you all know I love you so much and I will always be here for you. You guys are amazing and I love you so so much!

My aunts and uncles....Well, Im sure you all know them better than these guys because the Funk family is famous. End of story. Everyone knows them! All of Mesa that is. If you thought my cousins were hilarious, you don't even know! Where do you think they get all there funniess from?! Of course, their parents! My aunts and uncles are probably some of the biggest role models in my life. My uncle Gary is always happy and always hase a positive attitude. My uncle David is so strong in everything he does and always puts out his best. My aunt Julie is so hilarious! Everyone loves her. She is always so kind and always knows how to make me smile! All my aunts and uncles mean the world to me too! I love the Funk Family, end of story.
X's and O's,
Abby

2 comments:

Julie said...

Abby! You are so sweet! I love you tons! What an awesome Abbstuhh you are! And I'm so impressed you were watching Saturday conference and actually paying attention and getting something out of it. I'm sure Grandpa Funk was smiling in heaven. I got a little emo too. Remember Bro. Anderson talking about a little deaf girl named Hadley Paey? She was in Calvin's class last year. I used to read with her all the time. Super sweet little girl who was, by far, the best little reader in the class. Anyways- You're so cute! Love you!

Ally said...

Ya good job on watching conference! im proud of you twin! it sounds like all your fun comes from your family! keep it up girl!