Sunday, October 5, 2008

Utah, here we come!

This week is the end of the 1st quarter of the school year and we get Thursday and Friday off along with the weekend. We even get out extra early on Wednesday! But anyways, my mother, on the way home from my grandma's house suggested we go up there for the weekend and see my aunt and friends. My dad said that that would be super fun so now we're goin' to Utah! The only sad part about is, Brooklyn has to stay home for swim practice. But this also means, friends are welcome to come as long as they're willing to spend 12 hours straight in the car with the Tucker family. hahah. SO, my bestfriend, who is basically family in this house, is coming with us! Brittlyn Smith! YAY! Its going to be so fun and it will be our 2nd trip together as being bestfriend!(: I am seriously so excited you have NO idea! AHH! Only 3 more days untill paradise with my bestfriend and family! How much better does it get?!
Well, tonight Desperate Housewives in on tonight. I think its our family's favorite minus Scott and Rach. Haha. Then tomorrow after school, I HAVE ANOTHER MEET! Im gonna do good I think. I just gotta push myself....oh dandy! We're racing Taylor, which is our biggest competition of the whole season. But Poston has beat them already, and we've beat Poston. So in other words, we're got this one in the bad(: Ok, well tonight has just made my week! I cannot wait to see my aunt and Griffin! So exicted! P.S. Photo credits to Ally(: