Sunday, October 26, 2008

My biggest hero.

My mom is officially 42! How exciting!
Mom, your seriously a super mom. You train every day of the week except Sunday. You hardly ever take breaks off. You volunteer at the school as much as you can. You are always asking us kids if we need help on our homework. Your a primary teacher; which class thinks your awesome! Your the stake young women's sports director. AND your the most awesome mother any girl could ask for.
Even though me and you have some issues with trust, I still love you. We'll be working on that from now on.
Mom, you are so helpful and patient. Our family has always been pretty clean, but you and dad like a spotless place. We say we'll do our jobs, then we'll forget about them because WE, kids, think the house is clean. You have to ask us to do one chore about 10 times? Now that is pacience.
All my friends love you! They all say how cool you are and how chill you are. And they say Im lucky to have a mom who is strong enough to do an ironman. All of them say how welcoming you are when they come over. I cannot thank you enough for being the way you are to Brittlyn. Your like her mom, she loves you for that. You practically make us sisters! And having my bestfriend as a sister couldn't be more awesome.
One really amazing quality I like about you is how organized you are! Its going to be super helpful when Im a mom because I've only learn from the best!
Well, Mom, I just want to let you know you are one of the biggest role models in my life. I know you'll always be there for me and that is the best gift you could ever give me. I hope you have an awesome birthday because you should! I love you so much! Dont you EVER forget that. Your awesome, amazing, strong, independent, unique, funky, fun, outgoing, funny, nice, helpful, and crazy! Your the best mom I could ever ask for. I love you! Happy Birthday!
YOU ARE MY HERO.
love love,
A

P.S. I love being your mini me! I love how everyone says we're twins! I wouldn't want to be identicial to anyone else but you! Your awesome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ditto. I always thought your Mom was the "coolest"!