Sunday, December 21, 2008

We have arrived!

Christmas Break just started on Friday. Got out at 1:40. Went to lunch at my grandma's. Saw Emily Funk & her family. Gary's family was there. And us, the Tuckers. Good day! Got a giftcard from Alden for Christmas to Urban! Super excited to use it. Gonna get a necklace...or something(:
Friday night, opened a few presents. Got Rock Band! SO excited about that! I wanted to bring it up here, but that means bringing xbox up too. To much work. Brooklyn opened her new ski outfit which is so dang cute. Scott opened his new workout set from my dad. Brooklyn & I agreed that we're gonna be using it too. Gonna be muscle girls like Rach. We'll never get there though. Haha. I opened one present from my mom & dad. It was 3 shirts I wanted from Buckle! AWH! So dang cute. Thanks parentals(: Rachel opened 2 leo's (leotards) for gym from my mom. So dang cute! Camo baby.
Saturday morning, got up at 4 AM and drove for 11 hours. Stopped right outside of Lake Powell for breakfast. McDonalds. Ew. My dad loves the hotcakes more than anything! EW! Must admit, there cinnamon bites were delicious. Stopped again at 12:30. Ate subway. Gotta love the green stuff!

Now we're here in our house in Park City. Just a little bit colder than Mesa, but we like it! Haha. Lots more snow than opening day. 34" base. 7" new snow last night. Lookin' beautiful! Getting me a new ski outfit sometime today probably. BTS (break the sabbath). Church was awesome. Musical program by the choir, great. LOVE IT HERE!
4 days till Christmas! Spending it with the Nichols family this year. Its gonna be one to remember. I mean, even Ashley came down from college! This is a treat. Supposed to go see the famous musical Christmas lights with the Asletts on Tuesday. Going out to dinner to Buco-De-Beppo. Yummm! SO excited to see the Asletts! I miss those guys.
Lovin' Utah & its weather!
love love,
A

No comments: