Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Brittlyn Smith

Lately, I have really been thinking alot about my friends and how greatful I am for each and every one of them. But there is just one who sticks out to me more than the rest, and its Brittlyn. Brittlyn moved here about 2 years ago, almost 3. We have been bestfriends since the first day we met. I met her in church and her childhood friend, Allyson, introduced me to her. We didn't stop talking that whole Sunday. We told each other who we liked. We told each other who are bestfriends at the time were. We talked about the bratty kids at our school. What music we listened too. EVERYTHING! Even though we probably should've been focusing on some other stuff at church, we weren't. Haha.
I just wanted to let Brittlyn know that I love her so much! She is my bestfriend in this whole entire world. If we aren't bestfriends forever, I know we will be FRIENDS at the bear minimun.
She and I have more inside jokes than you could ever imagine. Countless numbers of our funny laughs and thoughts that we've shared over the years together will never be forgotten! Now Brittlyn, she knows how to make me laugh. She probably makes me laugh at the most dumb things, but its just how she is. She finds amusement and happiness in everything! She's so optimistic.
Whenever I am with her, I am the most carefree girl in the whole entire world. Brittlyn always tells me its going to get better and I know it will when she tells me that. Her assurance in my life helps me SO much! I know I will be a strong person if I have her by my side. She's so supportive of me.
Everyone will like you when your doing the right thing. But your bestfriends will like you even when what you are doing is wrong.
She's the type of girl who would be on my side if I the most horrible thing in the world. She'd still love me. She's almost like my sister. She's accepted me for me and she loves me. I'll never loose her!
My family considers her family. Scott calls her sister even! My dad calls her his step daughter. So does my mom. Brittlyn has become part of the family. Without her, we wouldn't be whole. She is such a significant part of my life that without her, I wouldn't be whole myself. I need her and I know she needs me. We feed off each other! We've become each others other half. We can some times finish sentences for each other. Its insane how well we know each other! Brittlyn, I just wanna let you know that I love you. I love spending time with you! I've never gotten bored of you. Im so happy we live so close to each other. I've never been within 5 minutes living distance away from my best friend. Its the greatest blessing in the whole wide world! You are such a funny girl. You make me laugh so hard! My family & I love you more than you could ever know. I am so comfortable around you, I could do anything. You have accepted me even when I embarrass you beyond belief. By the way, thats outta love(: I hope you and I stay friends for a very long time so we can go through so many more outrageous, adventures! You are and most definitely one of the biggest blessings in my life. I am so happy I met you! I hope we stay best friends for a very, very long time.
love love,
A

No comments: