Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wind Caves

Instead of going to regular mutual on Wednesday, the Mia Maids went to the Wind Caves! Its a short little hike that lasts about 2 hours (there and back.) It was really easy for the most part. Brittlyn and I were in the front the whole time and we were almost running up the whole mountain! That made it extremley hard and now Im super sore! I was really happy I got the opportunity to go. Some of the girls made up excuses on why they couldn't go which I thought was totally dumb. Allyson said 'I am the biggest sleeper. If I can get up and do this dang hike, everyone in Mia Maids should too!' Which is totally true. Allyson sleeps in more than anyone I know! Its a good thing I love her(:
I had alot of fun being with my leaders and the girls of my ward. Couldn't have asked for a better start on a beautiful Saturday morning! The picture on the left is of all the girls and the other picture is the beautiful view we got from the top. It was definitely an adventure! It was kinda neat to see all of the saguaro cacti that really exsists in Arizona. Lots and lots of brown...
love love,
A

No comments: