Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Naked Ski Team

Currently, I am in Spring Break. Im spending it in Utah with my sister Brooklyn, my brother, my dad, my friend Paige Crandell, & Scott's friend Max Demke.
Today is St. Patrick's day & we kids thought it would be fun to do something a little out of the ordinary.
SO WE CAME UP WITH THE NAKED SKI TEAM!

We went out this morning in all of our ski clothes. Turned out, that was WAY to hot. We came in after 2 runs and changed into t-shirts. Perfect attire for spring skiing!
Now our out of the ordinary expierence wasn't going in t-shirts. We are all gonna go in swim suits! We all ended up heading out for about an hour in nothing but swim suits & short shorts for the girls. The boys went out shirtless & were in basketball shorts. It was pretty much the funnest thing I've done this trip!
Everyone who saw us laughed & it toally changed their attitudes if they didn't have a good one. By the end of the day, we had a few guys (whom we didn't know) with their shirts off. DEER VALLEY WAS HAPPY TODAY! (:
My dad kept saying that my mom would've loved being up here in such warm weather, which she totally would've. I miss you motha & Raychillay.
Max, Scott, Paige, & I are now known as the Naked Ski Team of Deer Valley(:
GREAT DAY! EVEN BETTER BREAK!
love love,
A

No comments: