Saturday, March 14, 2009

Murdering Shepherd!

We had our 2nd meet of the season against Shepherd last Thursday & we totally killed em'!
There team was so small, they didn't have enough girls for every race! In the mile, it was all Stapley girls. It the 800, it was all Stapley girls. "We scared them off the track!" is what Coach Stockman said, haha!
This meet went alot faster which was nice for my parents. And it wasn't as cold! I didn't have to bust out my sweats once. That's a plus! This picture is of Hannah Jackson, Emily Glauser, & I after we ran our 4x400. Mil (aka Milani) had to leave really soon, so she missed the photo shoot. Bummer huh!? I LOVE YOU 4X400 GIRLS!
Although Shepherd's track was in horrible shape, we managed to pull another victory. Im pretty sure no one on Stapley's team tried their hardest considering, they were an easy victory. I went alot slower on my mile which was fine because I had no competition. My 4x400M Relay won by about 200M this time which looked fantastic!
WE DID SO GOOD THIS WEEK SABERCATS! Our hard work is paying off! See you after break!
love love,
A

No comments: