Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rewards!

The smell of cash after teaching swimming for 2 weeks is SWEET!
I got to buy new clothes for EFY. Then I went to Victoria's Secret when they were having a HUGE sale & bought some stuff for 50% off. Some of it was 75% off! It rocked.
Buuuuuuuuut, I finally got to get a new phone! My account was ready for an upgrade, so I took it! I got the newest phone Verizon had which was the LG EnV Touch.
I totally love it.
I used to have a little flip phone that was basically a more stable version of the Krazer. I had that phone for a year & a half! It had been underwater 3 times. Once in the lake. Once in the pool. And once when I dropped it in my drink. That thing was like a cat, I bet it has 6 more lives stored up in it somewhere.
My dad said to keep it in a safe spot, so when I break this nice phone that I just got, I can always go back to that. Hah, he obviously doesn't have much trust in me...
Anyways! I seriously love my new phone. My phone has always been with me since I've ever gotten one, but this one is literally attached to my hip! Every time I open it, I find some new thing that I've never seen.
Its pretty awesome. I haven't had anything go wrong with it yet. Its only been out for a week, not exaggerating. If you have Verizon & its time for an upgrade, I TOTALLY suggest the EnV Touch.
love love,
A

No comments: