Monday, June 15, 2009

Lots has been going on. I mean...ALOT!
I just finished teaching swimming lessons with my mom last Friday. Definitely a different expeirence. Lots of screaming babies, lots of sun, chlorene, & sunscreen.
Rachel got surgery on her knee last Friday. Apparently, she tore her menicus pretty badly. They took it out. She should be out of gym for a few weeks, not long.
I've been trying my absolute hardest to get up & go to practice every morning before work at 5 am. Mountain View Cross Country is no joke-all seriousness. Way more hard work than expected...
Brooklyn turns 18 tomorrow! Holy cow. She's legally an adult-tomorrow! She really is so much older than me & I just dont see it. Its weird. Whatever.
Slowly, but surely, my braces are almost about to come off! Im not sharing my removal date with anyone now, its gonna be a huuuuuge surprise!(:
My summer trips are finally taking off! We go to Coronado the 1st of next month! Probably one of my most favorite places on this earth. It seriously is paradise.
A week after that, I head up to Provo for EFY with my sister Rachel which will be SO much fun! I cannot wait to take her there...she'll love it.
Sorry my blogging hasn't been too good lately. Better things are happening later on.
I'll post lots about that.
ta-ta for now,
Abby

No comments: