Saturday, October 31, 2009

Frans

I have awesome friends. like seriously. Emily Ruth Clifford has been my life long friend & i have never really told her how awesome she is. i hung out with her last night & had an awesome time. she is so cutie. always on my side...there for me...laughs with me...everything. I love her.
Yes, this is Emily & mindy. being cutie little darlings.

Then i have this new friend, mindy marsh! Now i love this chicka too. i just met her this year & have basically fallen in love. she's like an emily. everything she does for me is awesome! I love her. she loves joking around & being way sarcastic like me...so we're pretty good for each other.

Even though i make tons of mistakes, these girls love me for me. im pretty sure neither of them have ever even gotten mad at me! I never had faught with either of them & i plan on keeping it that way.
thank you girls for being such great examples to me. you make it easy to make good choices. seriously, you are amazing in every way. I wish i could make up to you for all the wonderful things you have done for me & taught me. you're basically the best 'sisters' i could ever ask for in a million years. love you with all my heart.
A

1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

hi abby! i think you're so cute and i found your blog and totally love it. you are just the cutest girl evvaaa.
love, kaitlyn