Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just one of those days...

today was just a good day. i dont know why! maybe because it was my friend tyler duffin's birthday? or the fact that i made absolutely awesome cookies--without burning them. YES! or maybe its because a really cute boy on my cross country team kissed me on the cheek just because "I looked cute today." or just maybe, just maybe, it was how my dad came & picked me up from school early. OR maybe it was because my team won our region meet! well, basically...the boys got 1st & the girls 3rd. seriously, awesome. buuuuuut it might be how i got my halloween costume absolutely perfect. i made it by myself-thank you very much! i did have to cut up my dad's extremley old (no exaggeration, they're probably 20 years old...) pair of corodroys...im gonna be one cute indian. All thanks to you Dad ;) wait, wait, wait. i remember now! its probably because i am totally looking forward to getting my hair done tomorrow! ohhhhhhhh yeah, my life rocks. I can't believe i forget that some times. My family is cool & funny. my mom has posts about her dancing around the kitchen. seriously, i have the coolest mom eva. I am happy, really. I miss my sister. And i think she is truly starting to miss me too, that makes me smile. Love you b-tuck<33
I @M L!V!N' TH3 G00D LYF3!

abby.out.

No comments: