Sunday, November 1, 2009

This bites...

being grounded sucks. i was grounded on halloween & i was totally bummed the whole night. i kept getting picture messages, or texts, of what my friends were dressed up as, how many parties they were going to, what scarey movies they were going to watch...seriously, it sucked.
I was stuck at home going back & forth from facebook to the tv. About ready to kill myself, not really.
the even more worse part was, my friends prrrrrrrrrrrrrrromised they would come & visit me. guess what! none of them did. except Tyler. he remembered! Thanks man. but seriously, i just posted about how awesome my friends were & how they're always there for me...and this is what they do?! leave me alone on Halloween...sad face.

abby.out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ABBY! hey girl i love your blog you're so cute! i'm sorry you were grounded on Halloween that SUUUUCKS. peace out girl scout