Sunday, November 29, 2009

I make it RAIN!

.................................not really. I wish i could. people in places like Chicago, or Forks (Twilight Fans) say that you get sick of the rain. well people in Arizona don't say you get sick of the sunshine. So I doubt that getting sick of the rain is even possible. i wish it rained everyday for hours. i love it so much. ah!
too bad Brooklyn left before the sunny pourage came!
I LOVE THE RAIN!

BOOOOOOOOOYAH!
today is Alyssa Ferguson's day. her day of birth. One of my very best friends. I will write another, longer post about her. but for now, i'd just like to wish her a happy 16th birthday. Thanks for being a great friend to me. I love you more than words can describe. Best friends forever.

love,
A

1 comment:

Alyssaaa said...

I lovvveee you so much:)
and your picture is adorablllee!